10 Life Changing Fitness Tips: Transformation doesn’t only happen on Tuesdays. Have you ever woken up and in between your morning regiment catch yourself in the mirror… “Damn where does the time go I used to be fit” or “I wish I could loose this weight”? Followed by a friend or family members Instagram post #TransformationTuesday… “She/He looks great, I wanna look like that”. Don’t feel bad because you aren’t the only one. More than 76% of the United States adult population is considered over weight and or obese. So the question is, how do you solve the issue. There is over 1,000 different solutions to losing weight, getting toned, and or building muscle. But, what everyone really wants to do is transform their body into perfection (well their idea of it anyways). Here are Mr. AMCore’s 10 life changing steps to transforming your body.
1) Have a plan: The first step to any successful journey is knowing where you want to go. This should also apply to your “Fitness Journey”, schedule your workout sessions, designate time to prepare your meals, and keep a log of your progress to know you’re on the right path.
2) Progressively change your habits: Change doesn’t happen overnight. Make the conscious effort to change something negative every week until it becomes a habit. Like, taking out sweets, white breads, fatty foods, and fast food.
3) Purify your body: If you treat your body right, it’ll do what you want it to. Hydrate with high alkaline water, consume fiber for better digestion, take in lean proteins for muscle recovery, and have good fats like; peanuts, walnuts, almonds, pistachios, avocado, olive oil, salmon, fish oil, omega 3 to help stabilize hormone levels.
4) Learn to lessen stress: Stress can’t be avoided but it can most definitely be lessened. Working out is a great way to de-stress, but so is meditating, taking a warm bath, listening to soft music, and picking up a hobby.
5) Commit to the process: As cliché as it may be, “Rome wasn’t built in a day”, nor will your body. You must commit to the process and avoid constantly starting over just because the results aren’t happening fast enough. With in time your body will change but you must be consistent.
6) Be accountable: Make it a priority to never miss a workout and or a meal. If you do, make the adjustments so it doesn’t happen again. If you don’t hold yourself accountable for your actions, no one else will and you’ll remain the same.
7) Focus on everything: You may want to enhance specific areas of your body, but don’t exclude other areas. This is the number one mistake people make when developing fitness routines. It will cause more harm than good in the future, like muscle imbalances, bad posture, and weakness just to name a few.
8) Don’t be afraid to lift: This is more directed to the female audience. Lifting is paramount to transforming your body. The misguidance that you’ll look like a dude if you simply lift is a myth. Unless you put countless hours each day in the gym, restrict everything even slightly bad in your diet, and take PEDs (performance enhancing drugs) you’ll be just fine.
9) Have fun: The more you make it a chore the less inclined you will be to stick with it. Make a game out of it with short-term goals. Reward yourself when you reach milestones in the journey. Challenge others to build support for one another.
10) Don’t be afraid to fail: No one has achieved perfection throughout their entire journey. By sometimes falling you’ll learn and better understand your body and what works. These lessons will set you up for greater success, because without failure you will never respect your achievements.
For any additional information comment blow. Get Up, Get Out, GET AGGRESSIVE!!
Video of the week: